Thursday, November 12, 2015

Ninja Salvaging Series 3 - Overvalued ship

Sometimes ninja salvaging can be quite calm. When no one is shooty mood, I will convo a random stranger and ask how things are.  Just two pilots in the same mission pocket. It would feel rude not to at least say hi. So I convo a Dominix Navy Issue pilot.


Garret Fedow was living the dream - playing EVE online with three chicks by his side. I hope they can handle all the excitement from those lvl4 missions.


I should do this more often. I usually convo a guy to taunt and make him shoot me, but didn't have any success. However, conversation by itself can be quite interesting as well. Unfortunately, Garret wasn't chatty, so we had to part ways.

Next is a Vexor Navy Issue. I open fire on his mtu and he opens fire on me. I get under his guns and start working on his drones.


Once they are out of the picture I convo the guy to ask for a ransom. I don't know why, but I just throw a 200 mil number on the table. It's a sum I normally ask a battleship pilot. Vexor Navy Isue doesn't even cost a 100 mil. 

Zosius > 200mil
Zosius > or ship dies
Ulad Cepesh > jr
Ulad Cepesh > ок
Zosius > time is running out

Ulad Cepesh thought the price was right. Who am I to argue? I was waiting for my wallet to flash, but when it did, I saw this:


Zosius > 2mil? :D
Zosius > gf

Ah, an old trick to confuse the pirate and stall for time. I knew it was too good to be true. Who would pay 200 mil for a Navy Vexor anyways? I let my guns cycle and kill the ship.


Then something strange happens. I see my wallet flash again.


Well I'll be damned. I actually got a 200 mil isk payment just before the ship exploded. Ulad Cepesh left conversation without trying to claim the isk or saying anything at all for that matter. Which is too bad, as he would have qualified for reimbursement "10 mil a kill" program. 

No comments :

Post a Comment